Monday, December 5, 2011

Work in Progress


It's been an even busier couple of weeks here at Country Weddings Italy. I spent the last two weekends finishing my Advanced Wedding Planner course (I now have a nice "shiny" certificate to display on my wall that says I passed!) at the gorgeous Odescalchi Castle and this weekend I sat and finally put together all our information and ideas to write the website text. Not an easy task, I must say, as deciding what is too much and what is too little for the averagely interested reader is no simple decision. I'm now proofreading, with the help of a few friends, and this morning we are off to consult with the web designer and lay all our ideas at his door. Daniela even got out the Pantone colour chart to decide on the EXACT shade of pale teal we are looking for. We may be dropping on our feet but it's all so exciting! Watch this space for a sneak preview as soon as it's ready.....


No comments:

Post a Comment